The Pearls or Gates to the New Heavenly Jerusalem, the Doors to Jehovah or the Pillars of Faith.
- Israel: fighting with and for god
- Settler: obeying the first law
- Slaves: being patient
- Samaris: giving comfort
- Jehudahs: conserving Hebrew and the Tanakh
- Shilohis: wrangling for his heritage
- Judges: restoring order, justice and peace
- Early Christians: taking our Christ and his love and commandments very serious, literally and strict
- Catholics: propagating our Christs universal or catholic Zion rule
- Reformers: steadily improving our community
- Ahmadis: Publishing another one of the seven broken seals? Apostle Ahmed in India?
- Alis: Publishing one of the seven broken seals? Apostle Ali in Central Asia? Respecting Antijehovah?
- Ismaelis: Islam
- Dan: accepting being degraded to a people?
- Ephraim: accepting being degraded from king to priest(ess), judge, manager, technician or engineer?
- Hades: sleeping until resurrection
- Antijehovahs: capitulating, begging for grace and accepting being downgraded to human or second and eternal death in firesea
Oh, Allah Jehovah, du bist wirkleich ein großer Gott! Ich danke dir und lobe und liebe dich.
Works, Acts, Deeds of Faith and Spirit
hope, seeing the invisible
pilger, hadj, travel
talk to each other
finding ones best and stand for it
renounce some things,